Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Home Life

Hello ALL!
So I don't think I've ever blogged before, but for you all I will! Let's see there is actually not much happening here... I've actually slept a lot, and hung out with the fam. I've been job searching, so we'll see what happens. I'm trying to keep an open mind about everything right about now. My mom's sorority sister actually thought she might have something for me to do at least over the summer, so we'll see. But over everything I miss you all like WOAH! I'm still in complete denial. I think it's starting to wear off though and it's starting to hit me. But I did just find out that my cousin (that was at GTech and living in Georgia) found a job in DC. SO I definitely have more reason to come visit you guys at some point in the summer now that I have a brother and 2 cousins in the DC area. More family news is that I also found out that my cousin from Ireland is really going to be making the journey to the US I think sometime late June. She's supposed to be staying for about a month, which should be fun. I don't think she's ever been to Philly or NY.
Now my messages to you all:
Amy- I really hope you have fun in Kenya! Yay!! Oh and don't get eaten by a lion!! I know they seem cute in the Lion King, but I bet Simba is really scary in real life! Oh and as soon as I can I'll post pictures on the site- I only have a few because my mom has my memory card and she's away this week, but when she gets back I'll post more!
Nadine- I <3 your family. Stay in Raleigh forever- it's easier to visit you there (lol) Oh and I sooo need to call Anis- he was supposed to come to graduation! Not gonna lie- kinda jealous you got to talk to him! When I think of Anis- I think of him sitting on you pouring water down your shirt during one of your fights...ahhh good times!! lol!
Bry- Please come back at some point...seriously! I just know once you leave for London we might not ever see you again!
K-Town- I don't know if I ever told you Congrats on officially making it into C of C! But Congrats!! That's exciting! I'm glad they finally "officially" accepted you. Geez talk about stress! Well Congrats!!
Jess- yay Italy!! I LOVE Italy!! I hope you are having a great time!! There is so much to see and do, you'll be sad that you're only there for such a short amount of time!! (I don't think there is ever enough time) Go to the Trevi fountain and make a wish! OH and eat LOTS of gelato for me!! yummm!!
Linds and Roomie- Love Love Love! Even if you are going to other ACC schools (traitors) just kidding. I'm not sure about Myrtle yet Linds- I need to find out exact dates for when Chantal gets here.... but I'll let you know! Roomie- when does camp start?? I doubt your kids are done school yet, so what are you up to??
But seriously write on here people, I wanna know what's going on because I'm super nosy. And it's more fun to hear about people's lives that actually have something going on in them- mine's pretty boring really. But not to worry, if anything exciting ever does happen, you people will be the first to know! :)

Mucho love to all- A

No comments:

Post a Comment