Monday, May 25, 2009

Workin it out

Hey my peoplez.
i seem to have lost all concept of time. it's always been like, i have some time off then i have to go to wake in Aug. now it's like: uhhhhh..... anyways. im still in raleigh and im supposed to head to TN tommorow but i'm considering letting Lee change my mind so i can hang around here for another week. this past week i've eaten, drank, slept, and thought of nothing except what else i could eat. Lee does it right. BUT, i need to go do something with myself. decisions. Oh! and i talked to anis, he was supposed to call and meet me today but he didn't call and the munchkins had me on lockdown so it didn't happen but he loves us all and misses us, so he says. me most of all. he confessed his love and asked me to marry him. fiction. seriously, he says hey hey hey... as does his girlfriend ;(. i need to go eat something; i just wanted to see if this blog thingamagig worked. kisses to all my ladies. and to javin, who i regretfully did not say goodbye to, so amy, you're in charge of that.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment