Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back Home

A very good idea, Boo, I like it. I'm back home now and getting into fights with the wifi here. Stupid Wake computers...I'm sure I missed some essential part of the instructions to get these things working correctly when we left. Anyway, my other Krystle's wedding was yesterday and it was fantastic! Nice to be back in Maryland for a weekend before I headed back to Utah for the summer. So I'm out west with the mountains now, sitting around and trying to get a job until this time next month when Sebastian comes to visit. Loads of pictures will be taken.

Miss you girls! Hope that you're all able to do a get-together over the summer...I know I'll be out here until London and Normandy with Sebastian's family in August, so I won't be able to ship myself back to the east coast. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment