Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello loves of my life!
First of all, this is a fabulous idea!
I really don't have that much to report. I finally bought my ticket to Kenya. I will be going over with Javin on June 3rd which will be nice because it means that I'll have a travel partner for the over 24 hour journey. But, unfortunately, I wasn't thinking when I bought my ticket so now my return flight ends in JFK, so I'm going to have to figure something out.
Oh, and my interview on Wednesday went well. I wrote them a thank you note so we'll see how that goes. I heard from the company I interviewed with in NY because they had another opening. But, once again, they wanted me to start immediately, which obviously didn't work for me. It did make me feel good though, the woman I spoke to said that I was the first person she thought of and to make sure I let her know when I get back from Kenya and that she would let me know if there are any open positions at that time.
Other than that, nothing much. I went out last night in Ballston/Clarendon and it was a ton of fun and made me really excited to live in the area with Sarah Stedman once I, hopefully, find a job. Basically, I've just been mourning our departure and wishing I was still at Wake. No surprise there...
Jessica, have a FABULOUS time in Italy, I'm so glad that it worked out.
Crystal, congrats on C of C, my parents just told me that it's a wonderful area and that I should go visit you, and, you know what they say, parent's know best so i guess that means i will just HAVE to go
To all others, write on this blog asap because i love and miss you all and want to know what is up with your life;-)

1 comment:

  1. YAY live in Ballston/Clarendon because then you will be close to me I think if I end up in Arlington!

    ReplyDelete