Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hi Loves!

I set this thing up so we can keep in touch with each other, but it'll only work if yall post stuff on here so please keep everyone updated with everything that's going on! I got this idea from other people who use this website to keep in touch with high school friends, so I thought it might work well for us.

My first bit of news is that I finally officially got into C of C for the history MA, and I've sent in the paperwork and everything so they can't take it away from me now. My dad's cousin is visiting for about 3 weeks and he's a little bit crazy, so life will be interesting for the next while.

Hope everything is going well with yall! My family extends an open invitation to everyone if yall are ever in the area. We live on a lake so if you want to get away and vacation for a bit please come down.

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment