Saturday, June 6, 2009

I've been texting Nadine today

and realized that a lot of stuff has been going on and I wanted to share with yall. Also Lindsey, Sarah, and Hill, I'm going to start getting on you guys if you don't post anything. RAWR. Expect facebook messages/wallposts, and if that doesn't work I'll send you angry texts. I want to know what is going on in your lives because I'm nosy and I love you.

So basically Mike and I officially split up about three days after graduation, which was what we had planned on doing all along, but it didn't end as well as we'd hoped for several reasons, the main one being that I have been growing kind of distant from him since probably thanksgiving and it was tough but I had mostly gotten used to the idea of being not attached to him and he hadn't started the process of separation yet. That was a super long sentence, but I'll spare you a lot of the drama and fighting and things and just say that Mike and I decided not to talk to each other for about a month and see how we are at that point. I still miss him and am really used to depending on him for basically everything, but I guess it's easier now because he's kind of beign a jerk. Andrew Davis decided to come visit me a few days later and things went well so I actually went to Birmingham to see him this week. Everything went well! I spent almost a week there, met his family and his best friend and his dachshunds and we all got along quite well.

Here's the part where I could be a girl and talk about how great he is and how much I enjoy spending time with him and frankly how much better he treats me than Mike ever did, even in the beginning, but y'all get the idea so I figure I don't need to elaborate unless you REALLY want to know.

Anyway, we need to plan a meeting for the summer at a somewhat central location because I really want to see all of you! Everyone check your calendars; I'm moving to Charleston in August but I have most of July free. When are y'all free?

Also Jess I want an update on Italy pronto! And Lindsey, your birthday in Memphis! And Boo, has Sebastian come yet? We need details! Please! Basically I miss you all and I love you all and I wish you were in my life more.

No comments:

Post a Comment