Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Because updates are necessary...

Well, Krystle - I might just have to be a girl and ask how great Andrew Davis is. I'm glad he makes you happy, though. Amy - Kenya sounds fantastic! I want to see pictures and hear all about it.

There hasn't been much new going on out here in Utah. Still jobless for the summer, but considering that I'm in a town with two colleges that get out ahead of us, that's not much of a surprise at all. For the moment, though, it does leave me with some good time to spend catching up on reading, and getting together student loan forms and visa forms for grad school in the fall. Not to mention planning for Sebastian's visit.

So, Boo, to answer your question, he hasn't come to visit yet, but two weeks from today I will be jumping up and down at the airport like a bad outtake from Love Actually. :-) There will be lovely pictures for you all and (should you ask for them) stories of stomach-turning sweetness. Let's face it - it's been over a year, so we're both a bit impatient for the next two weeks to go by.

You know, I miss you all, but I have no idea what a central location would be considered any more! And I definitely can't fly out anywhere - and I wouldn't ask everyone to hop a plane out here. But if everyone else does get together, I want to see pictures...or get a phone call at the house out here.

Oh, and Arienne, I'm sure we'd find a way to see each other, even once I've moved to England! It's not like I'm never going to come back (Krystle, I'm calling you out on that one!)...I have my family and all you gals to visit. Not to mention, with me over there, you guys have someone to crash with if you ever make the trip! :-)

Love you, ladies! I want to hear how everyone's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment